Friday 31 October 2008

Pompey following Taidara progress


Picture: www.fansonline.net

Tony Adams is rumoured to have his first signing in mind, in the form of Paris Saint-German striker, Mohammed Taidara

Adams could make young striker Taidara his first signing as the new Pompey manager when the transfer window re-opens in January.

Taidara said, ""More and more, English and Spanish clubs are making enquiries about me," he told Senegal newspaper Le Matin.

"Recently I finished as top scorer in a youth tournament and that saw me explode on to the scene.

"I am not sure I will still be at PSG after the winter transfer window."

Could this see Kanu or David Nugent leaving, or is it a back-up for all the rumours that Jermain Defoe will be returning to Spurs in January?

I personally can't see David Nugent leaving as he has already expressed his delight in Tony Adams being appointed as manager, and believes that he has a better chance to break into the first team under Adams.

In other transfer news, Southend are rumoured to be following French midfielder Jean-Francois Christophe who has failed to break into the first team.

No comments: