Wednesday 26 November 2008

AC Milan name big guns


There was speculation that AC Milan would rest a number of their big stars for the UEFA Cup clash at Fratton Park on Thursday, but AC have included the whole lot.

Although I am nervous about the influence of such brilliant players in the game on Thursday, and especially without Defoe smacking them in, and Diarra riddling around Milan's midfield, I am thoroughly looking forward to seeing the likes of Ronaldinho, Kaka, and Gattuso at Fortress Fratton.

I shall do all I can to try and get a picture with some of the stars, but I am definately crossing my fingers over a 1-0 win for the Blues, with a goal coming from the recently unfortunate Papa Bouba Diop.

The AC Milan squad travelling to Pompey on Thursday consist of:
Abbiati, Dida, Kalac, Antonini, Bonera, Darmian, Favalli, Kaladze, Senderos, Zambrotta, Ambrosini, Emerson, Flamini, Gattuso, Pirlo, Seedorf, Inzaghi, Kakà, Pato, Shevchenko, Ronaldinho.
Unavailable players: Borriello
Players not called up: Jankulovski, Maldini, Pasini.

The Pompey squad is currently yet to be announced.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was good to see A.C Milan take Pompey seriously...and in the end it was a good job they did.
I managed to get to the pub just in time to see Inzaghi's equaliser...my heart bled for pompey.